Tuesday, December 11, 2012


Man, I wish I could make up my mind. One minute I'm ready to sign up for the adventure and make the trip to the USA Cycling National Cyclocross Championships in Madison, WI the 2nd week of January but then the next minute I balk. Really it's the whole logical aspect that has me in fits, what with getting us, four bikes and all of the gear out there, in the winter. It isn't exactly just down the road either. Add to that the USAC ranking would have me way way out of contention for anything and there is more indecision.

Still, anything could happen. If by chance there was snow, good things could happen as I've done pretty well in the snow in the past. Of course, there could be feet of snow, which would change things a bit. My fitness is still pretty good and if ever I'm going to go, this may be the time.

I don't know. I have until 11:59PM tonight to decide before the entry fee increases a bunch. Guess I'll see how cross practice goes tonight and decide later. Yea, that's it, why do now what you can put off until later :)


Colin R said...

How do you figure that you're way out of contention? Contention for what, the WIN?

mlovejoy said...

Yay! I see you made the correct choice. If you chose differently, there would have been an asterisk by the results.