Friday, July 20, 2012

BFast

I'm pretty sure that is not a very good way to be-fast. I'm such a glutton. In fact, this is probably one of those really bad perks at work; having a buffet style breakfast catered in for the employees on Friday mornings. At least I've stopped eating my normal breakfast at home before coming in to the office. I know, that doesn't really mean much. At least this week wasn't sausage/egg/muffin sandwiches. I go way overboard with those darn things.


Yesterday was the first of the monthly summer Thursday afternoon socials just outside of the office. Among other things there was beer. I went out for a moment and then just turned around and went back inside. Having me around beer is like letting the fox into the hen-house. Nothing good ever comes of it.

I have no willpower at all.

No comments: